Wednesday, December 12, 2007

OWIEEE!!

I got Invisalign for Christmas!! But...

They said you can't see them. I can!

They said the installation wouldn't hurt. Oh okay, so I hallucinated for 2 hours?

Let me say that again- 2 hours!! Brace tightening took less time than this! ( Okay brace installation took forever but thats not the point here...not....really...well maybe a little ) AND they attached these weird TABS to four of my teeth that don't come off, and it just feels weird!

They said you can eat ANYTHING because the trays come out. I CAN'T GET THEM OUT!!

And we won't even discuss what I sound like with them in. If Chris says "What?" one more time I swear I'm taking a vow of silence and joining a convent.

But most of all, they still hurt, Im going back into my corner now.

2 comments:

Monique said...

ooooh! I am so excited to see/not see your Invisaline. Finals are over for you!!! Hooray. You have a beautiful smile now, so I can't wait to see it when Invisaline does whatever it does.

Lucy said...

Love the video's so fun!!