And no one died!
I know, seems like a weird thing to say but you'd have to know my family. My mother, who spoke to me a grand total of 4 times in the past year (because she didn't appreciate me asking her not to curse my voicemail out, yes that really happened) announced that they'd be visiting over Conference weekend. So we took them to DC to see the blossoms and some museums!
Me and Kermit ( Sorry Maleia, we couldn't find Miss Piggy!)
Usually the Sunstone is in the American History museum, but its closed for remodeling. The place that it was displayed there was about 7 feet up on a wall and not behind glass and during one visit, Chris boosted me up so I could touch it. Sometimes being small has its uses!L-R: Mother, Chris, Dad, Chris. Actually a rare shot as my family is against having their picture taken.
An obliging squirrel in a cherry tree.

A very brazen squirrel not in a cherry tree.
The same brazen squirrel back in the tree with my granola bar!





5 comments:
I love the picture of the squirrel in the tree. He's totally posing!
Loved the pics. Go Squirrel! Hope you had a nice weekend.
Is that a picture of you in that heading?? I have to ask?!
I remember last years trip to the blossoms. Um, NOT again!
Hee hee! That was FUN Lucy. :) I only threw up Tunafish because all my food was taken. . . ew. Bummer that I still haven't met your dad, Jenn. Someday perhaps. Oh and your hair is still REALLY cute! Poor Maleia will forgive you . . .this time.
Ahhh, wanting to kill the family. I so know that feeling.
Your pictures are hilarious! Let's start a blog of just insane family moments.
I'll get Aaron's autograph! HA! Go Team Sawyer!
Post a Comment