Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tri-Ward Halloween

Was less crowded this year, which was both a little calmer and a little sad, there were so many faces we missed!! I didn't get that many pictures though =(

So these two below are for a little friend of Maleia's who likes Transformers!!




Is that not insanely awesome?! And to boot, it did indeed transform into a human at the end of the night- perfect!


1/3 of my former AD group. These girls, I'll miss them a ton- and we're just down the road!! ( Dont you just love the vampire bat/cat/wizard/creepy federal agent-vampires?)


Rumor has it he plans to hold tithing settlements in this outfit. =D



My favorite kid costumes- the Weyerman girls! I mean how many people do you know who look THAT good with blue hair? ( WTG Sharon for dying it, it was fantastic! )

And lastly, how cute is this? I don't know them well soon so forgive me if I can't name them yet!!
Since we were moving and dealing with other insane drama, I didn't have time to come up with new costumes. No worries, we have plenty of old ones! Chris wanted to do the pirates again and I was willing until that day turned cold and rainy and I just didnt think it was a wise idea to go out in next to nothing and get sick like the first time we wore the costumes. So I wore the insanely warm velvet- good plan right? Of course right! Unless your husband decides he wants to talk to EVERYONE OUTSIDE FOR AN HOUR!! So all of the lovely people I said I'd see at Church on Sunday? Just kidding!!! But now you know who to blame. =D




2 comments:

Lucy said...

My son would go ga ga over that transformers costume, how fun!!!!

Monique said...

Wowsas! Now can you ask him the how-to process of making that? :) Totally sweet!