Thursday, November 13, 2008

The monster in the living room, or how do I say thank you?

Okaaaaay...so Im actually a little embarassed over a Christmas present. Nope, its not Christmas yet, and yes thats the wrong emotion to have about a present. I mean here I am fussing about a Christmas present! Very spirit of Christmas of me, I know... But let me show you first.



( Sorry about the mess, we had to rearrange everything to fit it and it wasnt that uncluttered to begin with! We kinda unpack a lil slowly)

Chris' dad loves to give incredibly extravagant gifts, and I do not know the first way to say 'thank you' for something like this. The last time he sent something of this caliber, we ( very painfully) asked him take it back, and it just caused angst and strife and was probably not a good idea, but thats another story. But we worry terribly because we hear conflicting reports about their ability to afford such incredibly staggering generosity. And there was actually so much drama just getting it to us ( drama getting a TV, who knew!) that Dave was going to drive it up himself!

Right...so...its..uhm...very nice... Chris is going back and forth between geeking out and freaking out, which is a fun game.


Soooo.... whos coming over for the BYU/Utah game?

7 comments:

Lucy said...

Nice. Very Nice.

Ariella said...

I like!

Monique said...

Well now you know how WE feel having you guys as friends. :) (Not the monster part... promise.) Love ya and ENJOY! I wish we could come over... Go BYU!

Harmony said...

WHOA! Awesome! That TV is the size of our first apartment! Enjoy!

Alexis said...

What a nice present!

Crystal said...

Put Serenity in! It looks beeeeeautiful on a big pretty tv.

Shauna said...

I am new here. What a great blog :)