I have "We thank thee O God for a Prophet" Stuck in a loop in my head. No, dont tell me to sing it through and it'll stop. I tried. It didn't. At least this is better than "A Little Fall of Rain" from Les Mis thats been on a loop for the two days before that.
If you think I'm going crazy, too late. My sanity is being held together by my cell phone and Chris. Not the best odds.
More to come...
And a cute little cat
8 months ago



6 comments:
Thanks a lot... now its in MY head! =)
Hey, at least YOU don't have "I can't get no! Satisfaction! I can't get no... Satisfaction!" (My 3 year old is running around singing it thanks to your husband's toy he gave Brandon.) :)
It could be worse sister.
Then there are the 3 singing Barbies they got that sing the same Barbie songs over and over with NO OFF BUTTON.
Jen it's Tina in Georgia, Hey we are planning a Disney trip and i was told you were the one with all the tricks could you e-mail me with some super cool tricks? WE get tickets for $100.00 and we get to stay in a Disney Hotel for 40% off. I would like to know they best time of year to go and whatever info you have. Thanks so much. Talk to you soon
Bastianclan@bellsouth.net
Wait a minute! Where did "INAPPROPRIATE" go? I want to see something inappropriate!!!! ;-)
Hey there! I miss you mucho mucho mucho...
I did that poll!!
Post a Comment