After I posted all the pictures and explanation for the spontaneous hair chopping, I tried to reformat my blog. Apparently this resulted in not changing much at all, and deleting half a post and all my links- time well spent!
The thing is I didn't notice the hair post had been altered until this morning. SO, take two:
Heres the 'finished product'
Half the sections went to Locks of Love, which makes and donates wigs to sick children and the other half went to Beautiful Lengths which does the same for adults. I don't have much of a reason why, I have a lot of hair I figured I could share, right? =)





6 comments:
3 posts in a week! Wowsas! :) I LOVE your new hair. It makes you look older and it just looks great on you.
Dang cute Jen, I really like short hair on you! Way to go donating your hair. I'm getting sick of mine, I should look into that. Lindsay
I love it!! It does make you look older. Beautiful daaaahling, beautiful.
I love your hair!! So cute! You look gorgeous!
You look amazing, I was scared, because you cut a LOT of hair off, but it looks awesome!! I miss you!
Your hair looks cute! I'm glad to finally see an after shot...the suspense was killing me!:)
Post a Comment