I have had the worst headache today. So, I've tried to keep things very low key. But when I saw this, I screamed! WHAT DID YOU DO? AND WHY AM I JUST NOW SEEING THIS? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!??! I gotta see this in real life. Oh, check out my blog too.
Yeah you are back to blogging!! I'm assuming Locks of Love, but you didn't explain! I bet your new haircut looks so cute on you. We need an after shot.
Blah blah blah. Told you it was cute! :) Okay, so where was that beach pic of you taken on your header?? That is so stunning! (I still would like to prove to everyone that it is cute, so a pic would still be nice.) This is me NOT nagging...
6 comments:
NO WAY! Okay, I need some explanation. You can't post pictures like this and not say anything about it! And lets see an "after" picture. Lindsay
I want to see an after picture too! It looks like you cut a lot of hair off!
OH MY WORD>>> You need more info here!!
I have had the worst headache today. So, I've tried to keep things very low key. But when I saw this, I screamed! WHAT DID YOU DO? AND WHY AM I JUST NOW SEEING THIS? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!??! I gotta see this in real life. Oh, check out my blog too.
Love ya
Yeah you are back to blogging!! I'm assuming Locks of Love, but you didn't explain! I bet your new haircut looks so cute on you. We need an after shot.
Blah blah blah. Told you it was cute! :) Okay, so where was that beach pic of you taken on your header?? That is so stunning! (I still would like to prove to everyone that it is cute, so a pic would still be nice.) This is me NOT nagging...
Post a Comment