Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oh the hell with it...

I hate blogging.

I hate journaling.

Its a commandment. But, guess what?

Still

Hate.

It.


You know I do. If you've been *here* its painfully obvious. I know everyone says they dont like to blog, but I seriously would rather attempt to pass fractal geometry ( and we all know my infamous, 'cant-pass-a-math-class-with-a-gun-pointed-at-her head', math skillz) then try to tell anyone, including Mr. Laptop Screen, anything about my life!

But I'm going to try. I started out this year with this 'blog' a day thing I saw in some scrapbooking magazine/website back in January. I thought that would be a great idea, a plan! I love plans! I can do that!

Haha, whatever.

The next generation of this 'plan' was a journaling jar idea I found while out hunting for Activity Day ideas interesting enough to keep 8 little girls from breaking themselves or church property for an hour. Yeah...I couldn't even come up with topics!

So Plan B1/2- Find a website that HAD topics! I found one! Some sweet soul took the time to write all those down! Blogging Salvation at last!

Nope...I spent an hour complaining (to myself, of course. Not even the cats want to listen to me!) about the topics and how I didn't want to write about any of them. Plan B. had to be scrapped to make room for a test on the Tet Offensive.

So plan C is now just to free write, once a week.

We'll see how that goes. Knowing me, I'll forget I have a blog tomorrow morning.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

he he he. I am laughing because you cussed (sorta) on your blog. I know, its kinda immature, but it makes me like you even more because you said hell!

Monique said...

You know me... I will be the pest that reminds you (quite often) to post something. And you don't need mad math skillz to be as cool as you are at EVERYTHING ELSE on this planet. So there. (I like "so there" lately. It makes me feel kinda sassy. :) See you reeeeally soon!

Monique said...

If I comment a lot will it motivate you to blog more? :)

Monique said...

huh?

Jennifer said...

I get the feeling I'm being cyber stalked...